The Elizabethan Suite
Leading directly off the medieval Great Hall and up an ancient stone stairway, you will discover the very special Elizabethan Suite. This has to be one of the most atmospheric and romantic suites in England.
The Elizabethan Suite can only be booked direct through our website or call us on 00(44) 2081 338698 or email us at:
To be found in the very oldest parts of Abbots Grange the Elizabethan Suite comprises:
- Medieval stone stairway leading directly to your suite and oratory.
- At a little over 41sqM this is the largest suite at Abbots Grange comprising three interconnected rooms.
- Beautiful open fire with seating area and flat screen television.
- Generously proportioned oak panelled bedroom with heavily carved oak four poster bed.
- Medieval ‘Oratory’ a small sitting room with traceried windows and circular trefoil window overlooking the Great Hall for the exclusive use of the Elizabethan Suite and Abbots Chambers.
- Travatene stone tiled bathroom complete with undefloor heating wet room/walk in shower, bath and dressing/washroom.
- Through original leaded light windows unrestricted views out over the gardens, croquet lawn and village of Broadway beyond.