Cheltenham Gold Cup Week
15th March 2016 - 18th March 2016
Your private base in the Cotswolds - the romantic, magical 5 Gold Star Abbots Grange is available over Cheltenham Gold Cup week 2016. The property provides a unique, private and intimate setting, while our team will ensure a high level of personal service.
GBP PS350.00 per room per night inclusive of full English breakfast and Government Tax (VAT) at prevailing rates.
- 'Great Hall' and principal ground floor rooms
- In-room welcome tray
- Bathroom toiletries & in-room Blenheim Palace mineral waters
- Secure, gated on- site parking
- King size four Poster bed with finest Egyptian cotton sheets
- En-suite bath/shower, shower room, walk-in wet room or private bathroom
- Seating area with Flat Screen TV - 140 channels inc radio, DVD/CD player
- Bath robes, alarm clock & Hairdryer
- Cotswold regional books
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Wi-Fi broadband internet access throughout the property
- Dining options
Wonderful selection of restaurants in the village including the superb and recently opened 'Prego' Italian. Many wonderful brasseries, Inns and pubs - advance bookings are essential.
With our roaring log fires, sumptuous four-poster en-suite bedrooms, Great Hall and pannelled dining room, you will discover an experience not found elsewhere. Secluded, yet only 2 minutes walk from Broadway's 'picture perfect' village high street with its delightful array of independent boutique shops, restaurants and inns.
On site helipad with short 5 minute flight to the course - air transportation can be arranged through 'Rotormotion' with their fleet of six Agusta 109 helicopters (POA). Luxury chauffer driven transport to and from the course (30 mins) available (POA).
To discuss your full requirements please call Stacey Heeks on 02081 338698 or email us at email@example.com