- Romantic, monastic manor house built c1320
- Beautiful Cotswold village of Broadway
- Set in eight acres of private gardens & grounds
- Kitchen garden & outdoor seating areas
- Perfectly located - 2 minutes walk from village shops
- Luxury four poster en-suites or private bathroom
- Spectacular Medieval 'Great Hall'
- Secure, private parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband internet access
- Tennis court and croquet lawn
- Helicopter landing pad
- Cotswold afternoon tea served on arrival in the 'Great Hall' Min 2 people (by arrangement/supplement applies
GARDENS & FACILITIES
There are a little over eight acres of private gardens and grounds overlooking classic Cotswold countryside with tennis court and croquet lawn for the exclusive use of our guests. Take a walk down through the wild flower meadow to the brook or while away an hour or two with a book in the shade of a beautiful Walnut tree.
Helicopter Landing Pad
The property has it's own helicopter landing pad adjacent to the front lawn.