We believe that this is the most romantic bedroom in the world! If you want wow factor and a real sense of theatre this is the room to choose. With a 25ft high vaulted ceiling, ancient oak beams and huge open fireplace, the Abbots Chambers is a celebration of medieval craftsmanship
The Abbots Chambers can only be booked direct through our website or call us on 00(44) 2081 338698 or email us at:
The Abbots private chambers - a very generously proportioned (26sqm) room where spectacular monastic medieval architecture blends seamlessly with modern day comforts:
- Ancient stone stairway leading directly to the Abbots Chambers and oratory.
- King size carved oak four poster bed dressed with fine Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Feature Cotswold stone fireplace with real flame fire, seating area and flat screen television.
- 25ft vaulted oak timbered ceiling, oak panelling and mood lighting.
- Secret squint to the Great Hall.
- In-room bathing with splendid freestanding roll-top bath with hand shower.
- Luxury Molton Brown bathroom products and amenities.
- Feature trefoil, leaded light windows with views over the gardens and Cotswold hills beyond.
- Furnished with beautiful fabrics, antique rugs, period furniture and artworks.