A few steps from the main house you’ll find the beautiful Coach House. Privacy and luxury with the best views in the house - our Carriage room and Coach House suite are designed to inspire and delight.
Coach House Suite
The epitome of luxury, comfort, design and space, the Coach House Suite really does have everything. Above all, a very private and special place to celebrate. Occupying the whole of the first floor with 20ft high vaulted ceiling, blissfully comfortable king size 4 poster bed. Romeo & Juliet balcony with unrestricted quadruple aspect views out over the grounds and Cotswolds hills. Open plan with separate lounge and bedroom areas. Feature, in-room duo-bath. Exposed timbers and Cotswold stone with an array of sumptuous modern day comforts. High-Speed internet access provides a seamless connection to life at home, while multiple-language satellite channels are available via flat screen LCD TV. Guests staying in the Coach House suite have access to all of the amenities Abbots Grange has to offer. Breakfast is served in the main house with access to the Great Hall and Pulpit Bar.
- 1 King size four poster bed and memory foam mattress, dressed with fine quality Egyptian cotton sheets
- Separate lounge and bedroom areas with flat screen smart televisions
- 20ft vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers and mood lighting
- In-room bathing with feature duo-bath, separate large walk-in drench shower and his & hers basins
- Private external stairway leading directly to the Suite
- Molton Brown toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Complimentary welcome tray and drinks fridge
- Bluetooth sound system